3D Showcase Virtual Tours
Buying and Selling a home in Lake Norman/Charlotte just got easier and more exciting! GW Estates and Homes is very thrilled to announce we are the first local real estate firm in Lake Norman to offer this amazing new innovative technology for all of our listings known as Matterport’s 3D Showcase.
GW Estates and Homes believes being on the cutting edge of technology is very important in today’s fast pace digital world. According to NAR’s 2014 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 92% of consumers search online for homes. Having professional photographs and a home professionally staged has proven to help a home sell quicker and for more money. Introducing Matterport’s 3D Showcase into the market has proven even more beneficial than professional photographs, videos and virtual tours. In other markets which have been offer the 3D Showcase it has significantly reduced the days on market, increased the amount of engagement and number of views by around 200x more than that of a video and photographs.
With Matterport’s 3D Showcase it gives a window through which buyers and agents can view your home as an interactive tour that allows for free roaming exploration in a 3D space, giving an unparalleled look into what it’s like to actually be there. Buyers and Agents are able to view a floorplan or dollhouse view and move around as if you are in the home. This new solution with the mash-up of photography and three dimensional data has only been possible since July 2014 when Matterport introduced 3D Showcase.
Digital Showings provides value to all involved in the home buying and selling process:
Value to Sellers:
- Digital showings and professional photography statistically sell faster and ultimately for more money.
- With the 3D Showcase it will help create buyer excitement and eliminate unnecessary showings for sellers.
- Buyers are able to get a good feel of the layout prior to viewing in person which means only truly interested buyers will be the ones actually viewing the homes.
Value to Buyers Agent:
- Agents are now capable of previewing the home online and become more informed prior to showing it to their client.
Value to the Buyer:
- Buyers are now capable of getting a feel for the layout prior to viewing in person.
- Buyers can share their showing experience with family and friends and are capable of exploring the home at any time.
If you are thinking of listing your home please contact us and we would be happy to discuss selling your home.